Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip with My Broadband

Trip with broadband?
Oh tats wat i do most..hoho..
without internet i will live in boring life or mayb say i cant live without internet...
the only thing i do everyday will just be online online and online...
for?
erm..surfing? gaming? movie? everthing...
but the ixora line internet is ext5remely low till i will get crazy some time...
so get myself a wireless broadband which could lead me to a better and smooth connection..
^^
I bring my broadband everywhere i go...i always been to KL for short trip..
so my broadband is always with me together..on the way i could online whenever i'm bored..
so,
Imagine that when u're on way to some places for vacation
and the destiny takes u for some hours what can u do?
sleep?
chit chat?
play?
or
Internet?
Well, no worry...
when you are bored on ur trip, u can turn on ur wiggy start to online...hoho
With Wiggy that up to 10Mbps, i can now surf net whenever wherever i can..
even on my trip...
Wiggy could bright up my trip, update me with the latest news, decreasing the boring of my life...
It can keep u connected with the world even u're away from ur house..
don't this is nice?
so hurry up !get ur self a wiggy now! and u can have ur trip with fun and joy!


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS







0 comments:

Post a Comment