Friday, April 16, 2010

~FYP Submission~

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Submitted my FYP Project today!! Hurray!!!
Rushing for the report and keep changing the report until afternoon..
nearly cant make it in time..
luckily...i'm able to submit it by 4:55 pm...
very lucky ho??the due time is 5pm..lolz..5 min b4 due..
Alright, as i have print out everything and bind on afternoon,
but b4 submitting just realized i missed out lots of thing.
My table content not in, references not in alphabetically sort, meeting log not sign..
boo!!!!!!!
everything comes up!
Thanks to LC help me checking and fixing the ring bind..
else think i'm goin to late for submission...
now everything settle, left the program presentation only..haha XD
now it's time for me to have a good rest as i nearly sleep by 8 am and wake by noon..
seriously not enuf sleep...
Guess what? My room like just finish a war...very untidy...left it tomoro..
i'm extremely tired now...
gotta have my sweet dream now..chiao~~~

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yes.. submitting FYP is the best feeling.. haha =D

jfook said...

Wow, congrates! I think you can relax now.

紫雁 said...

kenwooi: hehe..yalo..now waiting for the final presenatation only..

jfook:Thanks! finally have time to rest dy..

Post a Comment