Friday, April 23, 2010

~FYP Done~

Yeshhhhh!!!!!!!!
My FYP Presentation had done yesterday~~
Hurray!
The most critical time had passed! Now left OS Presentation!
Thanks GOD my panel didn't shoot me on my system and report..
hehe...my presentation not even finish show , they say ok dy..satisfied~ XD
Mayb my system too long but the system flow is really that long ma..not i want also..
haha..watever la...now can relax a bit b4 my final comes...
if i'm lucky enough pass all in final then i'm officially graduate...
Awaiting that moment to comes..
guess thats what my parents awaiting for this 4 years..
i believe all parents wish most to see their child grow up, enter u and graduate successfully...
So, next i'm going to focus on my final and get my degree cert for my parents..hoho XD

~Nail art for the day~

Simple design suitable for office or presentation for those gal who likes nail design but during presentation cant have too blink nail ..scare panel not happy and cut marks later...haha..jk la..
tats all for today..

0 comments:

Post a Comment