Monday, April 5, 2010

My Favorite Sport

Talking about sports, what’s appearing in your mind?
Tennis, Squash, Basketball, Badminton..etc?

Hmm…guess many people do like sports right? As sports can help to keep your body a fit outlook, also provide you a balance lifestyle. As sport benefits you in terms of healthy, so what is your favorites sport?

My favorite sport? Think should be badminton. Apart of badminton, I don’t know what sports I knew anymore..haha..Basket ball should be a favorite for most of the guys but I always get hit by the ball instead of play the basketball…lolx. Alright, back in topic, I play badminton since primary school..i love badminton very much as whole of my family also play badminton. During free time, we do have family sport day where we play badminton and table tennis together. All this sports were taught by my dad..He is great in sports especially volleyball…Too bad, I only know playing badminton..hohoho..

But since I came MMU, I did not have much time joining in sports. There’s bunch of assignment waiting me to complete it, so no time for sports. But there’s a subject compulsory in MMU which is Co curriculum and I’ve took TaeKwondo. Guess TaeKwonDo also kind of sports right?

I practice TaeKwonDo for 5 years and stop due to Uni life starts. TaeKwon-Do is also one of my favorite sports as I do have a great time with it. But no many girls like sports I guess coz it make you sweating. But think it another way, it can make you slim down, make u a good looking lady, then sooner later you will have a favorite sport thatn you’re going to play with it everytime.
So Whats your favorite sports? Think of it..Mayb you will found out just you never knew it b4..XD


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment