Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Dream Destination

Every1 sure have dream place to go for vacation~
well...for me...there's a lot of places i wish to go~~
Beijing, Australia,Bali,Hong Kong Disneyland~
Know why?
Go Beijing i can go enjoy the natural beauty and taste a lots of delicious food..
Australia..most of my frens were in Australia,
so wish i can go they to meet them and have my vacation there
as there's lots of nice place there...
Sawing my fren posting a lots of photo in Beijing and Australia...
really attract me much...
So, wish i can have a good chance to go there..of coz if i got money..haha
the night view in Beijing is really very nice and i love it so much..

~Beijing View~
~Beijing CCTV Station~
so probably that would be one of my dream Destination.
Another place would be Hong Kong Disneyland...
The place i always think off....wakaka...
coz i like fairy tale story and disney cartoon...
they are so cute especially my fav most~ Winne the Pooh~
by seeing at my blog design, u can guess that i'm super duper Pooh Lovers...haha..

~Hong Kong Disneyland~
~Pooh's Adventure~~Pooh!~##Pictures grabbed from Google image.

no doubt if u see my real people u will fainted seeing my collection as well.
If i ever got chance to see it even if fake, i will oso felt happy
and capture a lot nice pic for my vacation..hoohoo..
So i wish to go these place and have fun, somemmore all these place have 4 season cycle.
Nice ler....got winter, summer, autumn , spring~
So, where's your dream destination?
Holiday is near dy, so?
^
Plan for a gateway destination and enjoy a memorable travelling~ u can visit mastraveller for more info and packages offer...
What are you waiting for...start moving now! ^

~EP 4 Project Alpha Season 2~

~EP 5 Project Alpha Season 2~

~EP 6 Project Alpha Season 2~

~EP 7 Project Alpha Season 2~

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment