Thursday, May 27, 2010

~Tea Session at Tarot Cafe~

This is my only tea session with my friends since i back here...
Erm...my time to stay at Kuching oso short so i catch up a time to have tea with them..
It's been a long time din meet with them..guess ard 1 & half years? perhaps..
Aaron and Li Chyuan came fetch me yesterday by 8:30pm, it's not a good time for tea as it rains whole afternoon. Too bad i need go back to Cyberjaya on Monday dy as my job start by 1st June.
People celebrating Gawai holiday at East M'sia but i have to go back start my working life dy.
Thanks Dell offering me such good job, it's my pleasure that i can enter Dell to work.
So, no reason for me to reject the company right?
such good chance to work in Dell with contract job.

Back to topic, i tot there'll some changes of both of them,but answer is no, they still maintain the same. both still as high..i feel so short standing by them,..hoho..
We headed to tarot cafe located at Jalan Keretapi which i had never been to.
I'm so outdated with Kuching place dy...sorry coz i no back here for quite a long time dy..XD
i found the tarot cafe is flooded with people as time turn more night.
No doubt, tarot cafe is good for tea session, the environment was so fine but just a bit noisy as peole there talking quite loud.
~The Wall deco ~

~The Menu~

When u placed order, they will double check with u..too bad our order was having mistake and it's double mistake where my friend order Hazelnut milk but come up with dono wat Mango drink, after making changes ....still wrong...alo..is Hazelnut Milk not Hazelnut Coffee..
end up my fren go to counter and change the order again..lolz..

I ordered Watermelon Sago and i never expecting the portion was so so big...really worth for the price...friends order Hazelnut Milk & Enrich Choc but i no capture any pic for it as they so rushing to drink it..=.='''

~Watermelon Sago RM 7.50~
then we ordered 2 snack french fries and fried hotate..Hotate oways my favorite and i found no much place got this snack...i'm oways hunting for it..wakaka..

~Fried Hotate RM4.90~
~French Fries RM 4.00~


we chit chat bout our uni life whole nite, and found many ppl were lost in contact dy...
huhuhu...
all busy with their own life dy..not like secondary sch stick together anymore..
life changes as ppl grown up.
anyway, it's glad tat i have tea session and we're still same as b4..thanks u guys not forgotten me yet..haha...


0 comments:

Post a Comment