Monday, May 10, 2010

~OS~

Finally come to my last paper Operating System.
This subject was the subject that i apply very long time till it get offered, else i wont be able to register this subject this sem..
So fast i ady finished 4 papers and now come to the last paper.
I wasnt did quite well in my papers as the question quite tricky and i have 3 papers in 2 days..
really not enuf time to study and memorise all the terms..
i have no enuf memory in my brain. so cant fix in much..
somemore i dono how to fix my weaknesses of memory clear after a sleep.
no matter how hard i memorise a thing, once i go sleep and everything will clear by the time i woke up.
so, everytime during exam, i seldom have sleep as i scare i will delete all the thing i study so hard b4...
but after this trimester, there might no more exam in my life, perhaps come will a lot of work challenges.
So at the very last paper, shud i enjoy it?haha..
hopefully...i'm almost on my holiday mood dy anyhow...normal rite?
guess everyone ady thinking of goin home.
somemore i had already long time din back my hometown.
n i'm noty goin to work at my hometown, so the time i will be at my hometown is getting less n less...
i miss home very very much ~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment