Friday, May 14, 2010

~End of Uni life~

Well...i'm done with all my exam and thats d end of my uni life!
Hurray!!
N i'm gonna leaving Melaka by this Sunday and back my hometown for a short rest.
My flight is on tuesday morning the earliest flight to Kuching, so i'm gonna overnite at airport accompany by my cat..haha
he is going back to miri too n his flight just 10 mins after mine...XD

End of uni life means start of industrial life?
Tat day few company call me up for interview but i reject them as the place is too far for me yet i don hav transport to go.
i'm searching job at cyberjaya actually.
N i was lucky to received a call from Dell Cyberjaya tat calling me up for an interview on Monday. The post is IT Analyst and helpdesk Support.
Mayb many ppl think that helpdesk is a boring job but for still ok at least no some heavy job rite?
Somehow i'm still fresh grad and sure wont ask for much oso..
They actually call up for an phone interview few days ago and after the phone interview then they arrange a face to face interview.
N i hope i can success the job as i really want the job at cyberjaya..lolx..
They paid quite goo to the their employee too...and much more benefits offered too.
So how good if i could get a job there, at least i can take bus go work...so no worry on transport..XD
So wish me good luck on my Monday interview~

0 comments:

Post a Comment