Saturday, May 1, 2010

~My Day~

Alright~ Final is just a few days more..
This is my last trimester and i got 5 papers to sit for...
pray tat i recover soon and sit for the exam in healthy condition..XD
Well...
the schedule of my final is just erm...speechless....

5th May 9:00 am Password Authentication & Biometrics
5th May 2:00 pm Client Server Computing
6th May 2:00 pm Digital Watermarking
10th May 9:00 am Web-based Computing
11th May 2:00 pm Operating System

18th May 7:20 am Balik Kuching

I have 3 papers in 2 days and is quite critical subject..reali killing me...
then break for 4 days sit for another 2 papers then i can balik rumah dy...
I keep thinking of go back home as i really have a long time din back home dy..
even CNY i oso no back...
perhaps this time i go back oso for a short period as i need come back and hunt for job...
urgh....
anyway..wish everyone of my gangs and every1 sitting final soon,

Good Luck in Finals!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment