Tuesday, May 18, 2010

~Home Sweet Home~

I'm finally HOME!!!
Happy!!
I overnite at airport as my flight was scheduled on early morning 7:10am..
1st time taking so early flight..but luckily accompanied by my meow~
i reached Kuching at 9am sharp nad my parents were both reached dy ..
they straight picked me bring me to eat Laksa...so yummy! but coz of sleepless whole nite, i'm tired n moodless taking any photo..
i reached home n sleep till dinner only wake..
Dad treat us a dinner at HOng KOng Noodle house located at Padungan.
Long time no eat and i try the Shrimp Wantan Noodlle...still taste same..hehe
well..i'm actually extremely tired today..no pic for today post oso as i forget bring my camera out..
such a boring post with words...
tats all..i'm NOW HOME!! Enjoying my aircon..haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment