Thursday, June 3, 2010

~Quick Update- 30th May~

It's been a time i no update here..coz workin life start makes my life turn into normal hours.
My job started on 1stJune so i gotta back cyberjaya on 31st may.
Alright, before i'm goin back, i got the chance to have my 1st meet wif little ethan and he is so so cute..
haha...mum suggested to have a dinner with granparents today as i have not been home for nearly one year..
plus now i'm working oversea, the chances to meet are surely decreased.
So mum cook tonite and we'll having our dinner together.
Lets see what's my mum prepare for the nite..
my mum is good in cooking which i admire most..she taught me many skills on cooking and preparing various type home dishes.
let's see>>
~ "5 xiang" Duck~

~Curry Fish Head~
~Cucumber Salad~
~Jelly Fish~

"Asam boi spareribs"
~ABC soup~
~balsam pear with salted egg~
~Yummy Dishes~

After eating i keep taking pic of the Garfield cat of my aunt.
My uncle loves dog and my aunt loves cat so so much..haha
my aunt have 7 garfield at home..y say so?
coz all fat cat like garfield..lolx..
so that's all for the nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment