Monday, August 2, 2010

~Convocation 2010~


Congratz!!!!!~

After 4 years of study..suffering..i'm now officially graduate!!!!!!!hohoho~
graduation~ a moment where ur parents be proud of u...
finally i did it..i rush my time complete my study and make my parents dreams come true..
My convo day was the day i saw their sweetest smile~
I know they are proud n happy with us..
coz me n my sis graduate at the same time..
i never saw them smile till so happy until yesterday..

1 year foundation 3 years degree courses...
went through every single assignment..examination...final year project..industrial training..
n i'm reach on top of the mountain...
wat i promise i did it dy...i've prove to u i'll never disappoint both of u..
sincerely truly deeply from my heart..i wish to say..
Thanks for light up my life and for everything u've gotten me here..
i appreciate it...

On the graduation day...i'm actually exact two months working in Dell...
this is wat my mum and dad oways wish for...
Also the first time i able to treat them a great meal at restaurant..
letting my brother get watever he wish..
i can feel their happiness deep in their heart..especially my mum..
she had been put much effort on take care every1 of us..
they had back to hometown today..i'll miss them very much..
no matter wat happen, i'll still remember the root i came from..
coz without them,i wont be here in this world..

A step to another world, we're separate from each others...
but our friendship wont just end here, it would be long lasting forever.
Too bad i didnt manage to get a group photo with my melaka gang as some1 went back early..
Thanks guys for everything happen in these years..

Wish u guys all the best in future undertaking~
Fate will oways pull us together..Miss ya !

Thanks dad,mum and bro for the lily and rose bouquet..
thanks my frenz for the pooh and bear..

0 comments:

Post a Comment