Friday, May 8, 2009

Stupiak

i dono y someone keep like to say there's end of a frienship...
or even say extra fren, short distance friendship...

i hate it!
god create us and give us hope...let us have to fate to meet each other,
give us chance to be a fren, there's the starting of a frienship...
a real friendship comes from a true heart, so i never kidding on friendship or any relationship.
i appreciate every single chance given to me,so pls respect me, when i say it i mean it.
don play fool on my words when i say i never kidding means i'm NOT KIDDING!
don keep say wat u say only la..bla bla bla...u simply like to end a friendship thats ur problem...
don stick tat to me pls!

for me, every frens r same important to me, so i treat every1 the same..
i talk properly coz i don wan hurt any1 o any1 to get hurt...
if u don appreciate urself then pls respet others that they appreciate themselve.
not everyone muz have same thought as u...
ppl mind are diff from each others, u cant expect every1 same as u, u have ur living style, i have my living style, i enjoy my lifestyle coz i have a lot friends by my side, they never give up me so as i wont give up too...
but u keep saying wat i say oni, i this i that, u r insulting me! u're not respecting me!
PLS WATCH OUT UR WORDS!!!
u wan end it its ur prob! don put in on me! i'm NOT SAME as U!!u cant expect me to have u only!
at least i'm enjoying my life now,i'm happy rite now wif my frens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment