Thursday, June 3, 2010

~1st day on work - Dell~

!st day on work...woke up by 7am...
prepared my self dress properly and headed bus stop to take a bus to DEll.
I'm quite nervous coz i dono who will be my colleague and how will they be.
So walking in Dell, waiting for the person in charge to bring me up.
Once enter the department, i feel good with it..no stress!!
haha..
the colleague are so nice than i expected..yeah!
they are so friendly too...

i met a guys from my hometown and also from meow's hometown...
world is really small yea~
so ngam tat day is also the day they set as our manager's day, so i'm so lucky to have a dinner -KFC in the office with them..nice yea~
after that rein, one of my colleague sent me home...i'm staying the nearest among them..mostly they are stay at SK or Puchong...
I'm glad knowing all of them and having a very nice team to work with..
how i wish i can turn from contract to permanent...
FYI, i'm working as IT Analyst (Technical Support) in Global service desk department..
Nice knowing u guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment