Tuesday, June 15, 2010

~Working Life update~

It's been a time since my last update..
well..becoz of...working life..
since i start working ..my life had totally turn into normal where i sleep b4 12 am and wake b4 8am.
That's so called working life...
this is my 3rd week of working, frankly speaking,
i'm happy and enjoying my work..
Thanks god letting me to a group of funny and nice colleague..
I knew i do bring a lots of problem to u guys just becoz i have 0 working experience.
But u guys still willing to teach me and treat me like ur sister..
i feel warm in this working environment, everytime i "shout",
u guys rush to my place in a short time to help me...
appreciated very muchhy..

i have a lots of training in Dell just to familiar myself to the application that gonna be used.
I'm really feeling good working here, and i do learnt a lots of new things.
I learn to use outlook which i have totally 0 knowledge on it b4.
My working environment more like a big family which full of fun.
It's my pleasure to work there, comparing to my internship time, i could say that it is 100% better than that.
Sometimes i really feel like dreaming coz i had a bad experience of industry life,
but when i get into Dell, it's to nice till i tot i'm dreaming, wish i won't be wake soon.
Whatever it is, pass means passed, and i have a brighter future in front of me.
I learn to enjoy my job and loved it..
Thanks for giving such good pressie on my first job..

0 comments:

Post a Comment