Thursday, June 4, 2009

Aquaria KLCC

yesterday, my dad come wif his fren to KL...
since i cant go back hometown to do my internship n meet my family..
so i took this chance to visit my dad at KL...He brought a lot stuff for me...
haha..nice nice...coz mum order him to bring de...wakaka..
daddy seldom got chance to travel around KL...
so lucky daddy fren wanted buy sth so ask daddy accompany him come KL...
Mum ask dad brought kolo mee n siao bee n some others tit bits for me share wif me frens here...
long time no eat kolo mee dy...so miss...
then after tat i reach KL bring daddy go aquaria at KLCC..
i oso 1st time goin ther...so nice inside...
the fish is so big ..especally the shark...is so horrible when it swim over ur head...
u can see its teeth very clear n sharp...double row teeth
pic talks more than words...so this are the picture i manage to take inside ther...
but the picture not so clear coz i took wif my hp...XD






0 comments:

Post a Comment