Thursday, June 4, 2009

1st day Internship

today is my 1st day reporting to my company...
Although my intern is home based but we also have a fix time to work n meeting..
my working time shud be monday till friday 10am till 6pm~
this is the time tat we shud in front our comp n standby anytime for boss call..
our job is mainly depend on perl script n linux...
kinda a new thing for me coz i never learnt perl b4..
but i do learn red hat linux for my ethical subject b4..XD
our task had been given a week b4 requiring us to study bout the virtual machine and linux..
today our discussion is quite simple..our task will assign by email since our duty is no-disclosure..
its confidential~ @_@
our meeting today takes bout 1 hour time only since we not really ready with all the software or OS yet...
but i sit at home redownload the linux ISO...
while downloading, i take my time do some reading on perl script n ubuntu linux~
becoz its home based..i have to b more depent to force myself do work..wakaka...
out boss or supervisor is quite nice to us,they r young guy n frienly to talk wif...XD
so basically ther's not much pressure or tension working with but have to be dependent lo~~
our 1st task ady assign too..so let's work on~~
gambateh~~XD

2 comments:

sozhai said...

ah mah~~ y u so late just work de?? not shud be start at 1st june meh??

紫雁 said...

mine special de ma~~i work home based de..so start on 4th June coz the boss hv stg too busy so delay few days...XD wakaka

Post a Comment