Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pretty nite

It's quite a long time i didnt have outing late at nite.
but, 2 days b4 i went out lim teh wif my fren til 4 am stg..
kinda crazy yeah~haha..but it's a happy nite..
i get know wif a new group of frens and they are reli funny,crazy ~ "KUSO"..
they all are working dy but stil act like a kid..hehe..

yesterday nite, i went to machap wif mek to a fren's house for BBQ nite..
ard 10 pm sth, he come fetch me go together...
reli OMG, we pass through a road tat can be said is totally dark and got some horro feel..
ther's no light at all along the road...
luckily he change road when fetch me back coz tat road is reli too dark~

we reach ther ard 10:30pm, they juz set up the fire ...
wat's make me laugh whole nite is their conversation...
they reli shoot each other very very "gau lat"..
play til crazy...snap shot those funny picture...
seeing their act reli don think they are working ppl dy...
cant even match wif their age..

one of their fren-Ah Lai went home get the wain coz wah zai didnt buy beer...
then we all test the wain...whole bottle juz finish at that nite..
i oso have some, the taste is quite nice...although not my 1st time drinking wain..
but compare with the one my uncle give me last time,
this taste better...
but end up ~ i slp like a pig next day and not even have energy go for my OOP class..XD

by the time i reach home ady 4:30 am dy...2 nite continuosly out til 4 am sth...
it's reli a happy nite for me, thanks mek fro bringing me out..hehe..
coz all of them are schoolmates and i'm the only alien there ^^
a pretty nite that would be for me in my memories...
hopefully still have another chance to crazy wif them..haha^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment