Saturday, February 5, 2011

~Reunion Dinner 2011~

Yo~~long time din step in here dy..
well, 2011 definitely will b a great bunny year for me..
The reunion dinner dis year is a bliss.
My first ever real reunion dinner with me own family.
The first time that my mum no need to cook and my dad need not need to pay a single sen for reunion dinner.
I'm happy that they really enjoying and have fun for this CNY.
This is the first time for them to celebrate CNY in KL with me.
Of coz its one of my wish for them to unwind themselves.
No to forgot to thanks my dear dear Bernie to accompany me to make this a success.
I'm sure they are very happy dis year for all the gifts u gave them.
Thanks hun!muaks~~
Hun order the dishes and took back home so that we can enjoy and chit chat while eating without time rushing.
Lets see what we had ordered:

~排骨王 Pork Rib~

~乳猪烧鸭~
~五福临门~
~干贝药材炖鸡汤~~Mom's 盐虾~~干贝鲍鱼~
~杂菜~
~酸甜鱼片~
~七彩生鱼捞生~ before
After
~满汉全席~

Overall to say, this year is a great year and we'll walk together towards the ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment