Monday, March 22, 2010

~Meow Bday~

meow bday was on saturday but we celebrate with him 1 day earlier~~
n we planned secretly to give him a big surprise n tat surprise is "ME" lol...
he didnt know i will go up to celebrate with him as i told him earlier that i hav lots of assignment and test coming up ..
so cant celebrate with him..
but sp call me up saying tat they wan give him surprise so i planned to join them..
of coz my cute meow still in blur n know nth at all...
wats make funny is we have 2 cars but go out separately just to 'hide' me..XD
we went redbox to celebrate meow bday..
all together only 9 of us, but bcoz redbox out of room they give us a super big room..
its my first time sing in such big room tat can fix in up to 50 ppl i guess..
the room got a small stage, clorful lighting bar, n 2 small room inside...
gosh...
reli a party celebration for meow...we sing from 2 pm until 8 pm and having our dinner at seoul garden...
we all eat till vr full...till cant walk..hoho..
guess my meow very happy on tat day..haha...coz they gave him "ME" such big present huh..XD

as on the next day which is meow real bday, my new camera arrived..hehe..dis cam was choose by us as we can capture all our memories everywhere anytime..
the new cam is cool , its sony cybershot DSC S2100 with 12.1 MP...
n it only cost me less than RM350..cheap rite..haha ..
the normal retail price is 499 as this cam is released on Jan 2010.
it's cheap coz it does not include the memory card...who cares?
i can buy the memory myself as it accept either SD or memory pro duo memory stick...
so happy...nah here's my new cam..
the pic is blur as i took using my vr old Olympus camera to capture..haha~
tat Olympus was the 1st generation version and its already 8 year ++ hoho~
but still functionable o.. ^^ trusted brand ler... XD

~Front view~
~Back view~

~end of post~

0 comments:

Post a Comment