Tuesday, March 22, 2011

~Life update~

was kinda busy recently..
and falling sick easily.
Mayb was due to my body time was still not adopt with the timing yet.
Shifting between makes my body sickening...hahaha
well..nothing much on this month.
Went back to Ipoh with hun .
I enjoyed the trip so so much.
Its really unwind me and relax my mind.
See my hun crazy playing with the Pug..
like a little boy, just as cute as oways.:p
Frankly speaking, night shift really tiring ,
as the time is totally mess up.
My body clock cant even recognize the time to eat, rest, play.
Oh well~~
So fast is ady the 3rd month for 2011.
Natural disaster was everywhere now.
Scary..
Japan were just attacked by the earthquake a week before.
Praying hard for a peaceful world.
We shud feel glad as we are in Malaysia.
I'm awaiting for the next trip again.
me n hun really need a vacation and rest.
Our health condition are down everyday..
tats too bad~

0 comments:

Post a Comment