Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~Brand New Start 【新的开始】~

It's 2011!!!!
Brand new year new start for me...huh~
it's a month since my last post...
well...was a bit busy last month and life was crapping up ,so no much time to drop some words here..
lots of thing happens in last month...the last month before 2010 end...
I break my own record...changing 3 company in one month time..
Its crazy rite?hehe..no choice...i choose the working environment instead of $...
Lets recall wats happen in previous month...
Get my life partner, get a new job, getting my own car...
wow...
what a challenging lifestyle i have...
It's my first time i loan a brand new car myself without any support from my family...
i like the car very much...of coz wif my working life of 6 month doesnt brought me to a luxury car.
But i got myself a Saga BLM...consider very very good for me dy...
Its quite comfortable though...can compare with those imported car dy actually...
well, at least for me it is...kekeke...
What else? ok i gaining lots of weight as i have tried and enjoy lots of nice food that i never tried before..Thanks to bernie for bringing me to those place and enjoy lots of nice food...:P

Too bad, i lost my hp too during a movie in midvalley...clumsy me drop my hp in the cinema and only realise it when i reached home.
Cry...wuhuhuhu~~That was my favourite phone from my mommy....sigh...
Also, thanks to bernie for buying me the new android phone...
i don like too expensive phone , so i choose samsung galaxy 5 which is a budget android phone..
i used to call those smart phone a stupid phone coz i don really know how to use it...
Still learning how to use it now...
wakaka...

I've been treat like a princess for the whole month...once i say i don wan work..my hunny wont let me go work dy...let me become a piggie at home..
never felt such happiness before...no need me to cook, do homestuff at all...
wat he want me to do just sleep n eat n enjoy..=.='''

Okay...my career...my contract with Dell was ended on Nov 2010. So need to get a new job as the account is discontinuance of business operation.
Too bad huh...but wat to do..contract doesnt give u a warranty...
so hunting for new job but i don really wish to continue my career as a service desk..
As wat my mum said, u spent a lot to graduate from security, the shoudnt u go for a security job?
well that true oso..but outside security company wont hire fresh grad as security analyst...
what i need is a chance!
oh well...i accept DXX as graduate trainee while still waiting the interview result from Dell.
GT in DXX wasnt really that good , perhaps not much thing to learn as i guess what i learn in Dell before in much more than what they do in DXX..i was like...urgh...wasting my time n brain for sitting there dreaming only...
Crap....no freedom at all...this gonna kill me off....yet...its a shared desk environment whereby don have own cubicle for work...what the !@$%^..

I was thinking how am i going to continue my lifestyle like this for 18 months??
Its definitely turning my into dull...
however, there's something brighten me up in the time..
i got call from Dell greeting that i've been offered a permanent role as Security Analyst ...
Thanks much to the hiring manager giving me the chance ..
it's a very happy news and i called my hunny informing him at the first time...
wow...its like present dropping from sky...such happy that i no need work as SD anymore + it s no more contract job...

Perhaps, for all this thing to happen, hunny really helps me a lots ...
help me modify my resume, help me get this and that, drive me here and there, accepting my bad temper...
it's a crazy month of 2010...
For all the things happen, i would replied with a thanks...
Thanks to all who help me in my life...


again...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

pooh happy new year 1 pictures, backgrounds and images

0 comments:

Post a Comment