Monday, February 22, 2010

~14th Feb 2010~

14th Feb 2010~ dis would be a special day where CNY and valentine's day were fall on the same day. But for me, mayb only valentine's day as i din back hometown celebrate CNY wif my family due to the exp flight tickets. huh~

There are many couples chosen dis day as their wedding day oso..i believed..since so memorable and sweet day it was. As usual, i sleep till afternoon only wake..hohoho..my bad habits since i came to MMU..wakaka..don ever learn! it's bad! XD..

so here's how i spent my sweet day...at first we plan to lunch, movie then dinner...but the plan was change due to my lateness to wake. so we went for a japanese valentines set meal at Sushi King. Sushi King was full of people..gosh...i guess KL wont be many people during CNY coz thinking every1 going back hometown dy..but i was totally wrong! We din book any seats as we never expect so many people come out on 1st day of CNY...@_@

So, we gonna wait..while waiting, we went to buy movie ticket...guess wat...the line was queuing up damn long..really sien lo...we queue ard 20 minutes to get the ticket. but when it reach our turns, most of the ticket were sold out (Valentine's Day) or left the front line seat only...so....ok..we just watch any movie that has seat so we watch the Little Big Soldier. For me, i don really like the movie as i don see the meaning of the back scene..the whole movie was only comedy effect and a bit boring though.

~Sushi King Valentine's Set~


~Little Big Soldier~

After movie, it was ard 9:30 pm...still early rite...don feel wan go home so early...so meow meow bring me to the little genting which know as ~Look Out Point~ located at Ampang. It's really a nice and romantic place which suitable for couple especially..hoho~ too bad i din manage to take the photo of the scenery as i don hav camera...n my lousy hp resolution is very very low to capture at nite. but i like the decoration of the place which full of hearts along the way up to restaurant. Upon reaching the restaurant, there are people singing for couples and they can have a sweet hugging and enjoy the nice viewing by hill side. how romance it was...^^

Since it valentines day, the restaurant were mostly full but we manage to get our seat at restaurant Look out point. and we're having our second meal there~hehe...eat till fat fat like a pig...the food there were big in portion...could be share by couple..

hoho~ as every1 wish to receive bouquet during valentines day, i guess most girl would do. but truly speaking, i don really like fresh flower, i prefer a bouquet wif pooh rather which i can keep it forever...haha..guess what...
my meow meow gave me a bouquet wif ferrero rocher decorate wif hearts and a pooh bear ~ luv it so much..it's my first time receive such cute and lovable bouquet. thanks meow meow! u oways gave me my fav and fulfill my hearts...thanks u so muchhhy~~

~special bouquet from meow~
We headed home ard 12 sth...so that's my celebration of valentine's day 2010...it's sweet enuf for me...i got another gift from meow meow which is a lady shirt pictured wif cute cat~XD




0 comments:

Post a Comment