Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a day~~

forgotten how long i din go for computer virus intrusion detection class...
not i skip the class although...swt...
today suppose have tutorial but the "good lecture" cancelled again...nice huh...
the lecturer seems to be more lazy than me ...XD
he had cancelled many class which i don reli remember how many class had he cancelled...
for this subject, dono hav how many chapters...but til now we only have ard 7 lecture...
others i think shoudl be study "google search" dy...
the tutorial he gave are totally different with the lecture notes...
mostly out of the notes...so we nid to google our own...OMG~
not the 1st time he thought me...last time he thought me oso wasting time only..
now more worst...80++ students 40 ++ groups doin same topic assignment...
all present the same thing, he wasting 2 weeks time to do the presentation..
we go class sit ther 2 hours doing nth sign attendance then go...wat the !!!
whole day only tat class n then go sign for 15 min then can leave...reli feel wan bomb him lo...
midterm oso test google search...now come to 2nd assignment...
no title, no mention wat to do, due date is when oso din mention clearly...@_@
all of us was in blur...
excuse me sir! we're not god la...pls la...upload some details at least...
we dont even know wan how to start now...
I have NO idea at all! Pek chek lo facing dis kind of lecture...=_=|||
any1 pls tell me HOW TO START !!! how to do ah????!!!
i feel wan simply hantam for him liao...si beh sien !!! celaka~!

at last...i feel so lazy ady...no guide to do wat...moody~~
feeling my body had become more n more tired than i can afford...
pressure...tension...r invisible to me...
if one day u see i cant smile to u anymore...means i'm reli in trouble dy...
so better stay away from me b4 get bomb by me ~ XD wakaka....

0 comments:

Post a Comment